My best(s) Friend(s):


My friends are very important for me, because I don't have siblings, but they are my brothers and sisters from different parents.
I met my best friends in the school, they are Rocio, Catalina and Benjamin when were had 9 years old, so we have been friends for ten years. When we were in first grade Rocio left to another city to finished the school, because her parents were transfered from work, but I visit her every summer, we go to the beaches, hills and parties. I love her very much, she is my confident,she always listen to me and helps me, I don't know what I would do without her.

Also Benjamin and Catalina we see eachother everyday, we love going out to parties and hang out in parks or some house. They really care for me and are always there for me. I would really like to be with them now, but for the quarentine I can't, without Benja and Cata, my life is very boring, I haven't seen them for more than 3 months, I'm really going crazy.
If I told you what my best memories with them are, you need a long time, because every moment is really funny and important for me.
  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject:

My Favorite Cartoon Character

My future job