My favorite piece of technology.

The technology is very important in this era. Most of the people have a piece of technology, but my favorite is an intelligent cellphone. My first cellphone was a gift from my parents when I was six years old, and we change it every two or three years.
I really care for my cell phones, because they are expensive and they are a very good tool, I use them to communicate with my family and friends, to study, to take pictures, to watch movies, and for a lot of things.
I use my cell phone every day to communicate with my friends or my family on social networks, such as WhatsApp or Instagram, and I usually spend at least 2-3 hours a day on that.
If I didn't use my cell phone, I would really have a lot of break time. When I have this extra time, I could paint and draw or spend time with my dog

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject:

My Favorite Cartoon Character

My future job