My favorite subject:

My favorite subject this semester is general chemistry, I have enjoyed studying this semester because the academics are very good. I like this subject because, before studying this program (biochemistry), I really didn't like chemistry but this year, I can finally say that I have learned chemistry in the best way. In most of the classes of this semester, we study chemistry from theory, and later, we have a test of that topic. The main contents I have seen are: Chemical Bond, Inorganic Compounds Nomenclature, Atomic Theory, Quantum Models and Stoichiometry. Maybe this description sounds boring, however, for me it is very interesting because with chemistry as a tool, I will be able to understand better the next subject of chemistry. Also, I'm very excited because the next semester we have general biology which I will be able to understand better by linking my knowledge from general chemistry with this subject.

Thanks for reading. :*


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Cartoon Character

My future job