Autobiography




Autobiography


My name is Valentina Abarca, I was born in Rancagua, on 13th of March 2001. I lived with my grandpharents all my childhood, and I came to the "Colegio Coya", in Machali, it was very beautiful and big, with a lot of green. In the school, I did a lot of sports, like cheearleader, athletism, volleyball and handball. When I grew up i found my two biggest hobbies: drawing and biology; and when everybody asked me "what will you do in all your life?", I answerd it was very difficult for me. My first option for the University was Design, at "Universidad Catolica", but I had second thoghts and I took the second choice, Biochemistry in the "Universidad de Chile", and now im here.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject:

My Favorite Cartoon Character

My future job