A Country I would like to visit

Choose a place what I would like visit is a difficult question, but my dream is travel around the Europe and visit England, France, Italy, Switzerland, German, Amsterdam and Spain. I can’t choose just one place, because each country is magic. The of art France, the architectonic of England and German, the fashion of Italy, the culture of Amsterdam, the landscapes of Switzerland, the food (obviously) and the music of Spain, is what most catches my attention.


These countries take the value of art and fashion, and I think that is something very important, because in Chile these professions are called “hobbies” and the people judges these activities. If I have the necessary money, I’ll go to the England and I’ll study design without people who makes me feel less than the rest.

If I can move from Latin-America, I will be proud. I would like work in any countries that I talked before, because there are very developed, and they have a jobs with very good pays.
In my continent people live to work, and in other countries people work to live, and that would be my perfect and balanced life.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject:

My Favorite Cartoon Character

My future job