The new religion: Bad Bunny

Hi, today Im going to tell you something about a musical artist which has left a mark on my life; Benito Martinez, better known as Bad bunny, he is a Puerto Rican singer, rapper, and songwriter. He makes reggaeton and trap songs perfect for partying

My favorite album is “X 100PRE” because it has songs for everyone, sad like “Si estuviesemos juntos”, relaxing like “Estamos bien” and motivating like “La Romana”. But why do I really like this album? Well, this album came out when I was in my last year of school, so me and my friends listened to X 100PRE a everyday . 



Every time that I listen to “La Romana” I remember when me and my course went out the school without permission and were partying all day and all night, we had a great time listening to Bad Bunny. Also, some songs, like "Solo de mi", remind me of bad loves from the past and every time I listen to them, they empower me.

Some people think that reggaeton is not real music, because it's lyrics are so explicit, but they are very deep and you can move the body with these songs, and bad bunny is the new religion of reggaeton.

(Photo with my friend when we
run away from school  listening
Bad bunny and stole the podium.)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject:

My Favorite Cartoon Character

My future job