My Favorite Cartoon Character

When I was a child, I watched TV a lot, because it was so boring to be an only daughter. My favorite channel was Disney, because their movies and series were very entertaining, but they are far from reality. It's movies make you think that a blue prince exists and everything is pink color. That's why my favorite animated movie is Shrek, and he is my favorite cartoon character.
Shrek is a green ogre who lives in a swamp in the woods. Every village hates Shrek because he is ugly and scares humans, but he never hurts anybody and he has an only friend, he is "Donkey", a donkey which can talk. Shrek falls in love with the princess Fiona, she is a human during the day and ogre during the night, because a witch put a spell on her, but she hates being an ogre, because she thinks that it is ugly, but in the final scenes, Fiona and Shrek get married because love is more important than the body.
This movie teaches you the important values of love, the friendships and fight for who you love.

This is a 3 saga movie, but the best is the second movie, because in this one Shrek meets Fiona's parents and the dad doesn't like Shrek.
I have watch this movie many times and I would watch it a thousand times more, so I recommend Shrek, it's a very funny and romantic movie, I promise you will not regret it.

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite subject: